If you are looking for a way to reshape your teeth, veneers can be an excellent solution. If your teeth are stained, chipped, or just plain worn, ask your dentist about this alternative.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite resin that are used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel.
If you are interested in enhancing your smile, there are many benefits of veneers:
- Let you easily whiten your smile. They don’t stain as easily as your natural tooth enamel.
- Veneers are made from a durable material; you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods without worry.
- Require little care. Make the basic oral hygiene on a regular basis, and your veneers will be in good condition. Don’t forget to visit your dentist at least twice a year.
- Long-lasting solution. A typical veneer can last for up to 25 years with proper treatment and regular maintenance.
- Ideal for teeth malformation. It’s an ideal option to fix misalignment, because it’s designed to mold the shape and size of your teeth.
- Natural-looking results. veneers are made from a high-quality material that reflects light like natural teeth.
- Fast and quick procedure. You can get your smile makeover in just two appointments.
- No recovery. After the placement procedure, patients can do their everyday activities.
- Close unwanted spaces. It provides a solution for misshapen teeth.
Veneers are also ideal for teeth that have a prematurely aged appearance, look to small, or any aesthetic problem that needs to be corrected without the use of orthodontics.
If your dentist and you determine a veneer procedure to restore your mouth, we recommend you avoid some foods and beverages that may stain or discolor your veneers such as coffee, tea or red wine. Placing veneers is usually an irreversible process, because it’s necessary to remove a small amount of enamel from your tooth to accommodate the shell.
For more details about this dental treatment or if you have any question about your oral health, please contact us and we will answer all your doubts.